It's celebration day. I took my final this morning and only missed three questions. Grades have already been posted, and I made A's in both classes. Yahoo. Three weeks of free time. Let the celebration begin.
t's also Cinco de Mayo, which means Mexican food all around. I ate at Los Tres Amigos with my crafting lady friends. Then I fixed enchiladas and tacos for supper. The girls decorated a paper bag and filled it with candy for a pinata. Then we invited Alyssa and Jake over to help destroy it. It took several hits, but they finally got it to give up the goodies.
 |
| Hailey's poncho and sombrero she made at school. |
 |
| Our Mexican flag (although it's backward....should be green, white, red) |
 |
| Jordan takes a swing. |
 |
| Alyssa gives it all she's got. |
 |
| Hailey wanted more than two swings each time! |
 |
| Ashley tries to go from the bottom and top. |
 |
| Jake got in the last couple of swings to dump the candy out. |
 |
| Scoop up the candy everyone! |
I