Greg and I just watched a movie called Push. In the movie, there were people that were able to "push" thoughts into other people's minds to make them believe and do what they wanted them to. In the movie, they could create entire histories in the person's mind, even make them have memories of a brother the person didn't have. It was a very interesting movie and that was only one of the superhero qualities the people had.
I've decided that Greg is a pusher. He is able to make me do things I hadn't planned on doing. Like right now. It's 10:30 at night and we're starting another movie. I had planned on going to bed at 10:30. And yet here I am, doing what he wants rather than what I wanted. Or is it what I wanted? Is he a pusher or am I just a gullible follower that will just do whatever my husband talks me into? Nah.
Fact is, I guess I'm here because I love him. I've loved him for 17 years now and expect to love him another 17 and more. So when he wants to stay up late and watch Wolverine on our anniversary, then that's where I'm going to be.
I've decided that Greg is a pusher. He is able to make me do things I hadn't planned on doing. Like right now. It's 10:30 at night and we're starting another movie. I had planned on going to bed at 10:30. And yet here I am, doing what he wants rather than what I wanted. Or is it what I wanted? Is he a pusher or am I just a gullible follower that will just do whatever my husband talks me into? Nah.
Fact is, I guess I'm here because I love him. I've loved him for 17 years now and expect to love him another 17 and more. So when he wants to stay up late and watch Wolverine on our anniversary, then that's where I'm going to be.