What I like best about snow is staying home! I don't mind snow, but I don't want to drive in it. Either give me lots of snow or give me none. Nothing in between that means I'll have to drive.
This snow storm is being called the storm of the season. Apparently 1 in 3 people in the United States was affected by this storm. We mainly got sleet at night and then it turned to snow this morning.They had called off school both at Fletcher and at Cameron before it even hit just based on the weather predictions.
So we've had the day off. And we get tomorrow off too. Yahoo! Because I have a test on Friday and I still have chapters I have to read. So...I'm spending my time reading. Off to finish chapter 7.....
This snow storm is being called the storm of the season. Apparently 1 in 3 people in the United States was affected by this storm. We mainly got sleet at night and then it turned to snow this morning.They had called off school both at Fletcher and at Cameron before it even hit just based on the weather predictions.
So we've had the day off. And we get tomorrow off too. Yahoo! Because I have a test on Friday and I still have chapters I have to read. So...I'm spending my time reading. Off to finish chapter 7.....