Eye exams make me so nervous. There are too many decisions. What if I answer all of the first/second questions wrong? What if I should have said that the first lens was clearer and instead I said the second one was? Then I get the wrong prescription, and I'm stuck with it for a year?! It is very nerve wracking. I am pretty sure my blood pressure goes up for this day.
Then, comes the even bigger decision. Choosing glasses. This time I was going alone. No kids to tell me what frames look best on me. And I can't see without my glasses!! It was time for a new game plan. Last night, I asked AI to tell me what to do. I pulled up Google Gemini and asked it to take a picture of me and suggest frames that were the best fit for my face. Over and over, she told me to wear cat frames. No thank you. Here were some of her good suggestions.
It wasn't very successful, but it did help me narrow it down to wire frames that were not silver and no plastic ones. That actually did help somewhat. At the eye doctor, I tried on a pair, took a selfie and then looked at the camera to see what I looked like in them. Oh, and the lady selling the frames helped me. I got two pairs this time. One to wear most of the time and a separate pair that is for mid-range so that I can actually see the music to play piano and violin. I am really looking forward to that!
The two I decided on:
Comments
Post a Comment