It's time for recital and costume fees. I'm always amazed how much costumes cost. Jordan's gymnastics fee was only $60 and also includes a leotard and an award. (Does that mean a trophy or something??) I've never been to a gymnastics recital so it should be interesting. They are supposed to learn a small dance/gymnastic routine set to music and then to their gymnastic skills. It's the same weekend as Arts for All. Hopefully, it won't conflict with anything Hailey or Ashley will be doing at Arts for All. I'm thinking that's going to be a very busy weekend.
Hailey's fees were also due today. We've already paid a $25 recital fee and today paid half of the costume which is $74 total. They're recital isn't until the end of June which will be kind of nice. May is always so busy with the end of school. Hailey's the oldest in her class and I think she will do really well at her recital. Mom helped me measure her for her costume. I can truthfully say I had never measured her girth before!
By the way, cost for Ashley's winter recital? $4.
Hailey's fees were also due today. We've already paid a $25 recital fee and today paid half of the costume which is $74 total. They're recital isn't until the end of June which will be kind of nice. May is always so busy with the end of school. Hailey's the oldest in her class and I think she will do really well at her recital. Mom helped me measure her for her costume. I can truthfully say I had never measured her girth before!
By the way, cost for Ashley's winter recital? $4.
| Hailey pointing to her pink and black costume her class will wear. |
Comments
Post a Comment