Today was our coworker's last day. Chase Bailey left for a better paying, fewer hours, and fewer demands job so that his wife would be able to stay home with their new born son. You have to admire him for that. But I sure hated to see him go.
I don't remember when Chase Bailey started working upstairs with us. It was right before Banner though so was that maybe around 2007?? All of the migrations just blend together now. Anyway, Chase has worked with Greg for several years and they just seemed the perfect fit. They both have easy going personalities and seemed to think alike in many respects. He was like Greg in that he had that computer science mind that could tackle issues and create solutions. Chase was one of those guys that the entire campus liked. He'd originally been with the help desk and lots of people continued to call him because they knew he would help them. Our campus won't be the same without him. I admit it. I actually cried trying to say good-bye. He wasn't just a coworker. In many respects, he was one of the best friends Greg had.
I don't remember when Chase Bailey started working upstairs with us. It was right before Banner though so was that maybe around 2007?? All of the migrations just blend together now. Anyway, Chase has worked with Greg for several years and they just seemed the perfect fit. They both have easy going personalities and seemed to think alike in many respects. He was like Greg in that he had that computer science mind that could tackle issues and create solutions. Chase was one of those guys that the entire campus liked. He'd originally been with the help desk and lots of people continued to call him because they knew he would help them. Our campus won't be the same without him. I admit it. I actually cried trying to say good-bye. He wasn't just a coworker. In many respects, he was one of the best friends Greg had.

Comments
Post a Comment