God provides what you need at the right time. I went to enroll as a full-time student today and when I expressed a little worry about it, my advisor, Tanisha Billingslea, said "I can do all things." She didn't have to finish the phrase. I knew it. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I replied, "If it's His will anyway. Sometimes I'm scared I'm just doing this all on my own." She reminded me that in those times of fear is when He shows us His greatest grace. I enrolled and came away with a little more peace.
I've been amazed, and comforted, by the many students in my classes that profess to be Christians. In so many of our classes we end up doing some sort of "All About Me" project/poster near the beginning of class and the majority of them mention that the student is a Christian. They may be able to keep public prayer out of schools, but they can't keep Christ out of the school.
I've been amazed, and comforted, by the many students in my classes that profess to be Christians. In so many of our classes we end up doing some sort of "All About Me" project/poster near the beginning of class and the majority of them mention that the student is a Christian. They may be able to keep public prayer out of schools, but they can't keep Christ out of the school.
| My advisor, Tanisha Billingslea |
Comments
Post a Comment