Spring Break = Spring Cleaning. Okay, not so much as Christmas Break cleaning. Actually, I mainly have homework to catch up on. However, Saturday was devoted to laundry and cleaning to clear the path for some of the other things that need to get done. Interested in my long to do list for this week?
Submit FAFSA
Fill out scholarship apps and write two scholarship essays
Study for CLEP math exam
Make decisions about Disney
Plan rest of March and April Sunday School lesson plans
Clean out Sunday School bags
Put previous Sunday School lesson plans into Evernote
Read Chapter 11 for Lib Arts Methods
Pull out Summer clothes/put away most of winter
Write five unit activities for Lib Arts Methods
Write lesson plan for Lib Arts Methods
Write bibliography for Lib Arts Methods
Type up poems for Lib Arts Methods
Study for Lib Arts Methods and take test Sunday night
Postcard project with Jordan and Ashley for their class
Catch up on blog
Renew phone minutes
Clean out under Jordan and Ashley's beds and closets
Submit book review for book won from LibraryThing
Mop
Clean off scrapbook table
Decorate for Easter
Will I get it all done?? I hope so. Jordan complained about my telling them to work on their room or help with some of the cleaning today by saying, "That's not fair! It's Spring Break and we want to play!" Let's just say, I didn't respond with, "Oh, okay. You're right. Go have fun, dear!" She did help make the green jello to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but it was Hailey who really jumped in and wanted to help. She helped me mop and then helped Greg outside. Kudos to Hailey!
Submit FAFSA
Fill out scholarship apps and write two scholarship essays
Study for CLEP math exam
Make decisions about Disney
Plan rest of March and April Sunday School lesson plans
Clean out Sunday School bags
Put previous Sunday School lesson plans into Evernote
Read Chapter 11 for Lib Arts Methods
Pull out Summer clothes/put away most of winter
Write five unit activities for Lib Arts Methods
Write lesson plan for Lib Arts Methods
Write bibliography for Lib Arts Methods
Type up poems for Lib Arts Methods
Study for Lib Arts Methods and take test Sunday night
Postcard project with Jordan and Ashley for their class
Catch up on blog
Renew phone minutes
Clean out under Jordan and Ashley's beds and closets
Submit book review for book won from LibraryThing
Mop
Clean off scrapbook table
Decorate for Easter
Will I get it all done?? I hope so. Jordan complained about my telling them to work on their room or help with some of the cleaning today by saying, "That's not fair! It's Spring Break and we want to play!" Let's just say, I didn't respond with, "Oh, okay. You're right. Go have fun, dear!" She did help make the green jello to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but it was Hailey who really jumped in and wanted to help. She helped me mop and then helped Greg outside. Kudos to Hailey!
| "I'm still not tired, Mommy. I have lots of energy left!" |
Comments
Post a Comment