(guest blogger: Jordan Duncan)
We were going to the new house and we met the new neighbor. We went inside the new house. There was a person behind us and there was a big dog. Mommy said he would protect us. She saw him gone and wondered where he was. While we were walking we saw a newspaper. Then we saw a squirrel who was dead. Then we were walking and suddenly my leg hurted and then we walked and we saw the lake. While we was going, when we got to our house, Mama said, "let's run." And we did. And I beat her, but I still love her. When I got home, I watched a movie and Mommy said, "Come here." Then she told me to write the story. The End.
We were going to the new house and we met the new neighbor. We went inside the new house. There was a person behind us and there was a big dog. Mommy said he would protect us. She saw him gone and wondered where he was. While we were walking we saw a newspaper. Then we saw a squirrel who was dead. Then we were walking and suddenly my leg hurted and then we walked and we saw the lake. While we was going, when we got to our house, Mama said, "let's run." And we did. And I beat her, but I still love her. When I got home, I watched a movie and Mommy said, "Come here." Then she told me to write the story. The End.