I left the garage door open. Hailey left the door from the house to the garage open. Charley saw the outside. I saw Charley and laughed. "No, no, Charley," and shut the door. I didn't shut the big garage door. I thought Charley would go back and lay back down for her afternoon nap. Minutes later, I noticed Charley was no longer near the door. I looked in her normal napping spots. I went upstairs. No Charley. I peered out the upstairs window to peak on the girls and saw instead....Charley!
She seemed totally nonplussed about being outside. She calmly was exploring all of the smells and reveling in the joy of it. I let her enjoy it for a little while before convincing her to go back in. She got really annoyed at Jazz who kept following her for awhile after that sniffing every part of Charley's body. I think Jazz had lots of questions for her.
 |
| What's the problem?? I still have two feet in the garage! |
 |
| I'm in the shadows. You can't really see me. |
Comments
Post a Comment