Guest post from Hailey:
I had a happy day. I had a fun day at home. I blew out a candle and I was so excited that I blowed a candle cause I never knew that I could blow a candle and that I danced for a little while cause I didn't have time. I was excited with my new stuff but it was not toys. It was just stuff. Two was cards from my sisters. One was a coloring book and I liked the make-up thing better cause I really wanted to have it. I had a happy day with Kelly playing at school. I made an ant house for them cause I wanted them to have a home cause they didn't have a home. Even I gave them a bowl. I getted to have birthday cakes and I never knew everyone liked my pupcakes when they liked chocolate. I had a happy day when I saw the presents and I didn't see the presents but they were there behind me. I saw that princess in a circle and I didn't know what color it was and I knew when I turned on the light. And I didn't know how to read and one of my sisters told me and it says happy birthday princess I guess. I liked the birthday cake with blue paper with red color. I'm really happy to be six.
(We love the way she calls cupcakes pupcakes!)
Hailey woke up to find this banner in her room.
 |
| Ashley explaining her present - a reference card of numbers and the alphabet! |
 |
| Hailey opening makeup! |
 |
| Apparently Hailey liked what Jordan made her! |
Comments
Post a Comment