I came up with sundry ideas for New Year's Resolutions and 2012 Projects. Some of them include blogging again and doing the 365 Day Project with a picture a day. I thought about ways to get the girls to write more, like planning on monthly experiences that they have to research and write about then put in a digital scrapbook. I thought about writing letters more and having the girls send some of their school drawings and a letter to Nee Nee on a regular basis. I thought about showing love more and actually planning on date nights with Greg and a time when each girl can spend some alone time with Dad or Mom. I thought about inviting the neighbors over. I thought about chores and an allowance. I thought of a lot of things. I was excited. And it was 2:00 in the morning before I knew it!!
So, today, even though I'd planned on getting my scrapbook table completely cleared off, having a family meeting where we could discuss all of my ideas and narrowing them down a little - okay, maybe a lot, and then taking a picture that represented all of that somehow for today's picture. I have nothing. It's 9:00 and I'm about to fall asleep. Headed to bed!
| My almost but not quite clean scrapbook table |
Comments
Post a Comment